5 Fitness Tips You Need To Memorize NOW
Well we’re half-way through January and we’ve made it past “Blue Monday”. Ever heard of it? It’s the Monday around the middle of January where everyone feels depressed because it’s cold, the holidays are over and our credit cards come in. It’s a triple-whammy.
How’s your fitness level? Release those good endorphins and fix the January slump with some workouts. Behold, the 4 fitness tips you need to memorize NOW.
Let’s get right into it, shall we?
- Make sure your workout is actually work. Most people take too many breaks and are not using their major muscle groups in a correct order. A professional can help you with this if you are unsure!
- Set small goals you can reach along the way. “I want to do 10 pushups without taking a break” is easier to achieve and will put you on the goal-blasting path faster than the generic “I want to lose 20 pounds.”
- Let’s ignore this whole “beast mode” trend. Move your body daily, challenge yourself but don’t hurt yourself, and your strength and endurance will improve. No sense overdoing from the get-go, injuries will only set you back.
- Have a rest day. And a cheat day. Heck, make them the same glorious day and enjoy every second of it.
- Have a secret (or not-so-secret) goal that scares you a bit. It should be something out of your comfort zone and really challenging. Work towards it. Train for it. Learn it. Then do it.
Be sure to let us know how they work for you!