Easy Fancy-Schmancy Egg Cups… Perfect for Holiday Mornings or Festive Brunches
Want a delicious and easy holiday breakfast? This high-protein recipe is perfect for Christmas morning, a festive brunch with friends or just another Monday.
6 slices turkey bacon
1/4 C shredded cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pre- Cook turkey bacon for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a muffin/cupcake pan, line the holes with a slice of bacon, pressing the bacon around the sides of the hole, not on the bottom.
- Crack one egg into each hole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the egg is the doneness you like.
- These bacon and egg cups should pop right out of the pan.
Serve with sliced avocado, greens with balsamic dressing or roasted tomatoes.